Welcome to Belleek Castle
Welcome to your authentic Castle Experience
in the beautiful West of Ireland in Ballina, County Mayo
The neo-gothic 1831 Country House has not lost its flavour over by modernisation...
Belleek is unpretentious, cosy and friendly, rich in decor and antiquities.
Leave reality behind you in Belleek Castle: Charming period bedrooms, our award-winning gourmet food, excellent service and the splendid interior design of the Castle will make your stay perfect and unforgettable.
Belleek Castle is the most romantic wedding venue: the enchanting castle, our medieval banqueting hall, the exquisite food and our excellent service combine to make you "Big Day" an truly memorable occasion. Belleek Castle, Ballina, is well-known as the most intimate, magical place for a castle wedding in the North West. Read more about romantic weddings at Belleek Castle.
Enjoy our facilities:
- Charming period bedrooms
- Fine Dining Gourmet Restaurant: 2AA Rosettes, Georgina Campbell's "Just Ask!" Restaurant of the Year 2014, RAI "Best Hotel Restaurant in Mayo" 2014
- Excellent Service: Restaurant Manager Daniel Mayr was awarded the RAI "Best Restaurant Manager in Connaught" 2014
- Superb Wine Menu, Wine Tasting Events and more
- Spanish Armada Bar
- Romantic Lounge, many open fires
- Stylish "The Library" Dining room
- Castle Tours and Museum (incl. castle history & armoury)
- Great walking and cycling options in the Belleek Woods
- Fishing, shooting, horse riding and surfing nearby
- Golf: Belleek Castle, Ballina, has a number of premium golf courses right on the door step: 4 links and 8 parkland courses can be reached within an hour's drive. Closest golf courses are Ballina Golf Course (10min), Championship Links at Enniscrone (15min), County Sligo/Rosses Point (1h) or Carne/Belmullet Golf Links (1h). Combining easy access to world class golf courses in Ireland and our attentive hospitaly, Belleek Castle is probably the best place to stay for golf enthuasiast from all over the world!
- Belleek is located on the Wild Atlantic Way (WAW) and the Greenway, two great cycling and hiking trails to explore our beautiful coastline. The Wild Atlantic Way the longest defined and signed tourist cycling trail in the world at approximately 2,750 km (1,700 miles) in length with plenty more side routes and loops, and many typical Irish attractions to explore. A real insider's tip!